Welcome to the Office of the Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President
The University’s Executive Vice President leads efforts to enhance campus life and to continually improve the delivery of University operations and campus services. She is responsible for providing overall leadership for University administrative services, has direct oversight of seven operating divisions and her administrative planning team, chairs several committees, and reports to the President.
The Executive Vice President is responsible for the University’s next long-term campus plan and capital construction program, and leads University efforts through committees focused on environmental safety, risk management, compliance, and increasing efficiencies across administrative and academic departments.
Committees and Initiatives
- Academic and Administrative Managers Group (AAMG)
- Campus Art
- Campus Behavioral Science Initiative (CBSI)
- Campus Iconography
- Campus Planning
- Committee to Strengthen University Management and Resources (SUMAR)
- Environmental, Safety, and Risk Management Committee (ESRM)
- Executive Compliance Committee (ECC)
- Executive Risk Management Committee (ERMC)