Welcome to the Office of the Executive Vice President
The executive vice president is the chief administrative officer with oversight of the development, stewardship and operation of the physical campus, the delivery of campus services and the provision of programs to support campus life. She leads efforts to continually improve the delivery of University operations and infrastructure while strengthening safety planning and coordination. She is responsible for providing overall leadership for University administrative services, has direct oversight of seven operating divisions and her administrative planning team, chairs several committees, and reports to the President.
The executive vice president is responsible for the University’s long-term campus plan and capital construction program, and leads University efforts through committees focused on environmental safety, enterprise risk management, compliance, and increasing efficiencies across administrative and academic departments.
Committees and Initiatives
- Academic and Administrative Managers Group (AAMG)
- Campus Art
- Campus Behavioral Science Initiative (CBSI)
- Campus Iconography
- Campus Planning
- Committee to Strengthen University Management and Resources (SUMAR)
- Environmental, Safety, and Risk Management Committee (ESRM)
- Executive Compliance Committee (ECC)
- Executive Risk Management Committee (ERMC)