Portraiture Suggestion Form
Please provide your advice and suggestions to the Portraiture Nominations Committee in the spaces below.
When making suggestions, please consider the following criteria:
- Association with Princeton, with priority given to Princeton alumni, faculty, and administrators
- Demonstration of excellence and achievement during the past 75 years in one of three ways:
- Excellence and achievement in a particular field,
- Excellence “in the nation’s service and the service of humanity,” or
- A significant contribution to the culture of Princeton University
- Representation of diversity, broadly defined
For reference, the existing campus collection is available via the Princeton University Art Museum website.
The committee will begin reviewing submissions in early December, so we encourage sharing suggestions by November 30, 2017. That said, the committee will continue to review new suggestions as it conducts research and identifies potential portrait subjects through the first quarter of 2018.